Thursday Mar 19th, 2020Share
To my Valued Clients,
We are truly living in unique times. The coronavirus pandemic is impacting everyone from our families, to our businesses, to our first responders who are bravely on the front lines. As the situation continues to affect our world, I wanted to reach out and update you on how me and my Team are dealing with our Real Estate Practices.
· Our Brokerage has encouraged all agents to refrain from coming to the office and encourages all Realtors at Norman Hill Realty Inc. to work from home. We have also reduced our hours so that our offices will close at 6:00 PM from Monday through Friday. Weekend hours remain the same.
· We will continue to work during this time. We have clients that are involved in transactions where they have purchased a home and need to sell their home or others that have Sold their home and now need to purchase. We also have Tenanted properties and need to continue to work with Landlords and Tenants to assure that no one is left homeless.
· I have taken measures to self-quarantine and to limit my exposure and I continue to practice safe health edict.
· We will be bringing wipes, hand sanitizer, masks and gloves to all showings and we will be providing these items at homes that we currently have on the market so that visitors to our listings take the necessary precautions prior to entering our clients homes.
· It is imperative that we take care of the communities we work in & all pitch in to do the right thing.
· We have several other measures that we are taking and we will continue to monitor best safety health practices during this troubling time.
I can always be reached should you wish to discuss how we can better work together. I trust that you respect my decision to continue to work with our clients.